At the center of every solar system, there is a sun, source of light and energy.
At the center of every atom, is a nucleus ... powerful energy, holding in orbit every particle of that atom.
At that center of your body there is a still point, a point of absolute peace…a powerful light that can be shared.
- Invite Peace Rebel, friends, colleagues or family in your town or city
- Tell us the city or town you live in and that you intend to host a Full Moon Silent Party on the Discussion Forum (Full Moon Wall) on the PR Website.
- Organize a VENUE (this could be in a quiet place in your home)
- Organize and confirm a SUITABLE TIME.
- Follow the guided meditation instruction on the internet(http://www.peacerevolution2010.org/fullmoon.php).
- Afterwards remember to log your IPT minutes on the Peace Revolution Index, and invite the participants in your log the IPTM every day.
This is an opportunity to log your inner peace time minutes, on the PEACE REVOLUTION INDEX. We aim to log 1 MILLION MINUTES of inner peace time for 2009.http://www.peacerevolution2010.org/modules/ipt/peace-revolution-index
Send and share pictures of you and your friends in the peace position with us here. We have 5 Peace Revolution T-SHIRTS to give away to those upload cool pictures. (See the pictures below for the PR T-Shirt). You can also be creative and draw pictures of your meditation experiences, share it with fellow peace lovers, and peace rebels.
And the winners last month were ...
1) Peace Rebel Turyashemererwa Aber Eva from Uganda
2) Peace Rebel Anguyo Dennis from Uganda
3) Peace Rebel Yaseen Ackerman from South Africa
And if you want to really be a Peace Rebel, sign up today. YOUNG REBELS who join the self-development program for will have a chance to get limited fellowships and represent their countries in the Peace Revolution Conference in Thailand, February 2010.http://www.peacerevolution2010.org/modules/members/signup
See qualification athttp://www.peacerevolution2010.org/docs/en/apply-for-the-agency
What is inner peace?
To find the inner peace within yourself, start by sitting in a comfortable position in a place with no distractions. Rest your mind in the most comfortable place inside your body. Start uniting body and mind, and just relax and enjoy the feeling of letting go.
Sometimes life can feel like a hurricane, everything around us is just chaos, turmoil, disorder and confusion. But inner peace means, that within all the movement and chaos, you can find stillness. Very much like the EYE of the storm, where there is a great calm. To have inner peace doesn't mean that you'll never have a problem to confront, it means that when you have those problems coming up, you go within and find a stillness, a refuge or a sanctuary inside yourself. What is truly wonderful about this stillness is that it cannot be destroyed or altered by any of life's circumstances or conditions...it is your true refuge. It is a way of being, and a way of thinking. It is always there, and it has ALWAYS been there. It is who you are... IT IS AS SIMPLE as just being aware of it ...
Send waves of peace to the whole earth from the place of stillness inside you, in each of us, the same stillness.
At the center of all of us, we can find the peace point.
And that's the revolution of the evolution of peace ...