14-16 October 2011 Lede, Belgium
If you feel that looking for peace in the outer world is similar to chasing snowflakes in a hot August day, then… it’s time you met us! If you believe that there are many things about yourself and the world that are still undiscovered, yet you know that true peace starts within yourself… then keep on reading! It’s time to revolutionize yourself and make a positive transformation for others. The World is changing and the Revolution is now!
We are now accepting applications for the October 2011 Fellowship especially designed exclusively for European youth. The fellowship is open to all members who believe that INNER PEACE + OUTER PEACE = SUSTAINABLE WORLD PEACE is possible. The fellowship is co-organized by World Peace Initiative, Dhammakaya vennootschap zonder winstoogmerk van België and AEGEE Europe.
An eligible candidate should:
- Have age between 18-30 years old;
- Have completed at least 14 days of the online self-development program;
- Have good proficiency in written and spoken English language;
- Be optimistic, open-minded, and show leadership potential.
Application Process for October Fellowship
- Candidates who are not currently a member of the Peace Revolution network should apply and begin the self-development program before September 11, 2011 (extended deadline) via this link, http://www.peacerevolution.net/modules/members/signup?type=aegee
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be scheduled for a phone or skype (video) interview after 14-day of self-development program has been completed.
- Candidates will be announced for the fellowship within 7 working days after the interview.
- 3-day of Inner Peace Retreat and Workshop which will focus on Meditation and Peace
- Accommodation, food and workshop costs are supported by Peace Revolution
What is Peace Revolution?
The Peace Revolution Project was started when someone pretty cool decided to start talking to the world about what he believed in: Inner Peace can lead to World Peace, if people could just learn how to find inner peace for themselves! He got together with some other people who believed the same thing... and, well, here we are!
We are creating a new “paradigm shift” intent on refocusing all of our personal priorities from an outward search to an inward quest. It was designed to cultivate a lasting peace and self-sustaining happiness. From there, peace can emanate to others, our family, friends, colleagues, teachers and community at large.
Ms. Mirella Kampus
Peace Revolution Secretariat Office/ World Peace Initiative Foundation
PO Box 28 Khlong Luang
Pathumthani 12120 Thailand
Dhammakaya vennootschap zonder winstoogmerk van België
9340 Lede (Aalst), Belgium