Call For Partners: South East Europe Peace Fellowship, Greece, 1-3 April 2016
Call for partners
South East Europe Peace Fellowship
“Be the peace you are looking for”
Greece, 1 - 3 April, 2016
What we promote?
We are pleased to announce that Peace Revolution, an international youth project of the World Peace Initiative organization, plans to hold a regional fellowship for young people from South European region targeting the following countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Greece, Kosovo, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Cyprus. The fellowship is expected to take place in April 2016 in Greece.
Who we are?
Peace Revolution project’s main goal is to reach sustainable world peace through a simple formula:
Inner Peace + Outer Peace = Sustainable World Peace.
The project offers:
- A free online 42 days self-development program with personal coaching for each participant on a daily basis.
- Annual fellowships in many regions worldwide, such as International fellowships in Thailand, European fellowships in Belgium, MENA Salam Fellowship in Morocco, Latin American Fellowship in Perú and African Youth AMANI Fellowship etc.
Over 12,000 people worldwide have completed the online self-development program along with a total of more than 58,000 users. Furthermore, over 440 young people from 96 countries have graduated from fellowship organized by Peace Revolution worldwide.
What we will achieve?
This is Peace Revolution’s second fellowship for South Eastern European countries with the goal to introduce the idea of:
- inner peace;
- stress management;
- non-violent communication;
- balanced healthy lifestyle;
Through a number of workshops that involve lectures and meditations as a practical tool to achieve inner peace and better self-control. We expect to give this training to all people interested in these topics, especially to young people who want to learn how Mindfulness, balance and inner peace can help them in their future career and contribute to a better society.
At the moment we are looking for local partners from the South Eastern European region. Our present partners around the globe are: “Peace and collaborative development network”, “European Commission”, “Council of Europe”, “AEGEE Europe”, “CIVICUS” and many others.
The list of our worldwide partners can be found in our Peace Partner section.
The ones who are ready to tackle the challenge need to be decision makers and passionate about building peaceful actions, seeking and accepting changes, spreading and collecting peaceful events, and living a healthy lifestyle. The purpose of this fellowship is to engage young open-minded leaders and support their growth as change-makers to effectively contribute to the region’s sustainable and inclusive development.
The retreat will include interactive activities, meditation & yoga sessions, lectures and discussions providing the participants with new skills for non-violent resistance, peace education, enhanced creativity and stress-management. Participants will have a chance to explore meditation as a practice which can cultivate skills to deal with challenges within peace-building and youth work, which makes this course different from others.
If you are a youth organization or NGO based in the region and interested in:
- Making a partnership between Peace Revolution and your organization as co-organization of activities or main host of our visit to your country;
- Learning about meditation and mindfulness and how it can help in your projects and activities;
- Delegating people from your organization to participate in the fellowship and bring back new knowledge and experience;
- Suggesting your own idea of possible cooperation;
We would love to meet your organization and network with you! Please contact us with information about your organization, target audiences, geographical presence and outreach along with your website and other contact details.
Looking forward to making this world a better place together!