Mindfulness and Meditation Trainer at World Peace Initiative
- Active Peace Architect
Niki believes in creating a balanced life and high performance through mindfulness, reflection and change-work. The harmony of physical, mental and spiritual well-being is the foundation of a balanced, happy life when facing personal or professional changes and challenges.
Fast pace organisations, highly competitive, ever changing businesses from start up to corporate environments have always been common in Niki’s career life. Niki started her early career in international companies such as KBC (Maya fashion), MALEV, CEU in Budapest. In 1998 Niki moved to Amsterdam where she worked for Nikon and in 2000 joined Booking.com. Since then she has held various roles in customer care, sales and leadership positions.
Through the years Niki has built cross culture teams, led implementation projects, set up different offices, trained and coached people world wide. In 2007 she moved to Singapore to build, manage and localize the APAC operations. In 2011 she relocated to Japan to grow the markets and the teams from the Tokyo office.
Leaving the corporate life in 2014, Niki pursued her ever growing passion to help and empower people to overcome life challenges, prevent and treat stress symptoms, anxiety, burn out and reach their maximum potential through coaching & training by using different methodologies, NLP, physical work - body reset and mindfulness and meditation.
- Niki is a certified NLP coach and trainer (certified by Dr. Richard Bandler).
- a Neuro Hypnotic Re-patterning (certified by Dr. Richard Bandler).
- Design Human Engineering practitioner (certified by Dr. Richard Bandler).
- Advanced practitioner of The Perry Method (Patterns of Physical Transformation) - (certified by Dr. Edie Perry).
- Tibetan Singing Bowl Healing (certified by Shima Healing).
- Pranic Healing (advanced practitioner and psychotherapy)(certified by Pranic Healing Nederland).
- Mindfulness and Meditation trainer (certified by WPI, Thailand)
BCMMT JAN 2023
Certified Peace Architect since 25 Jan 2023
Niki Fekete in action
WPI envisions sustainable change happening when each and every one of us works towards their own self-development. Thus, we have created free and accessible tools for the empowerment and wellbeing of individuals worldwide, regardless of age, race, religion, cultural background.
World Peace Initiative Foundation
46/4 Moo 7 Khlong Song
Khlong Luang, Pathum Thani, Thailand
74 Strathcona Gardens, Knaphill, Woking, Surrey
GU21 2AZ, United Kingdom