Peace Please - 7 Missions Peace Challenge
The campaign commences on the 6th of September and consists of 7 "peace missions" for participants to complete. The challenge will culminate and conclude on the 21st of September 2011, International Day of Peace.
Participants have 46 hours to complete each mission. Mission results should be posted on the Peace Revolution Fan Page. http://www.facebook.com/PeaceRevolution2010#!/PeaceRevolution2010
The participant with the most number of "likes" will be the winner of that mission and receive a "peace revolution medal of honor" as well as a "peace revolution kit" delivered to them.
However, the participant who completes all 7 missions within the required mission deadline, and who scores the overall most number of "likes" will win the grand prize of iPod Touch(8GB).
Are you inspired for the International Day of Peace?
By participating in “Peace Please Activity” all the participants agree to follow the following rules;
1. ACTIVITY TIMELINE:
- Start 1st activity on 11.00 am on 06 September 2011 end on 09.00 am on 08 September 2011
- Start 2nd activity on 11.00 am on 08 September 2011 end on 09.00 am on 10 September 2011
- Start 3rd activity on 11.00 am on 10 September 2011 end on 09.00 am on 12 September 2011
- Start 4th activity on 11.00 am on 12 September 2011 end on 09.00 am on 14 September 2011
- Start 5th activity on 11.00 am on 14 September 2011 end on 09.00 am on 16 September 2011
- Start 6th activity on 11.00 am on 16 September 2011 end on 09.00 am on 18 September 2011
- Start 7th activity on 11.00 am on 18 September 2011 end on 09.00 am on 20 September 2011
· Announce the overall winner at 11.00 am on 21 September 2011
2. HOW TO ENTER: Visit http://www.facebook.com/PeaceRevolution2010 and at the start of each activity time
there will be an announcement of what to do for each “mission” and then post
the result of each activity. The person who gets the most number of “likes” during
the activity time wins the mission prize.
3. CONTEST JUDGING: All eligible entries will be judged, the winning entry will be judged on the following criteria: the most accumulated “likes” for each activity will win an activity prize. Moreover, the person whoget the most number of accumulated “likes” for the total 7 activities will win an iPod touch or cash equivalent.
4. CONTEST PRIZE(S) AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL
VALUES(“ARV”): The grand prize package of one iPod
Touch (August 2011 Model). The equivalent price of the prize according to Apple
online store is 229 USD. The prize is nontransferable and must be accepted
as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except the shipment
cannot be guaranteed in the winner’s country. Any applicable taxes, fees and
surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winners.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Open to all Peace Revolution facebook fans. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
6. GENERAL RULES: If any prize or prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. By accepting the prize, winners agree that the Peace Revolution Project, may use winner's name, picture/portrait likeness and/or voice, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that Peace Revolution Project, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of the Peace Revolution Project's officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, and property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or participation in this Peace Please Activity. All entries become the sole property of Peace Revolution Project's. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The potential winner may be requested to provide Peace Revolution Project with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Peace Revolution project is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Peace Revolution Project that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Peace Please Activity, Peace Revolution Project reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Peace Please Activity and award prizes from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation or termination. Peace Revolution Project assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Peace Revolution Project is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Project on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the
(please share this link with your friends)