From 13th Oct - 2nd Nov 2022
Lead Yourself to Guide Others.
900 USD 750 USD
pay before August 15
What we offer
Anyone interested and committed to meditation, mindfulness, and habit transformation is welcome.
Complete a 42-day self-development program (Peace Revolution) before an online interview
Pay the fee of $900USD, which includes 21 days of accommodation, mealsfood, local transportation, and a teaching fee. (Get special rate at $750 when paying before August 15)
|05:30 - 06:30||Spread Loving-Kindness Meditation|
|06:30 - 07:30||Yoga & Stretching Exercises|
|07:30 - 08:30||Breakfast|
|09:30 - 11:00||Morning Meditation Session|
|11:00 - 11:30||Peace in Action|
|11:30 - 12:30||Lunch|
|14:00 - 16:00||Afternoon Meditation and Teachings|
|16:00 - 17:30||Special Activities / Personal Time|
|19:00 - 21:00||Evening Meditation and Teachings|
Please read and acknowledge before you apply.
We highly value our Mindfulness and Meditation Trainer status, hence an intensive training program that requires a 100% commitment from all participants. Our Training is not just a once-in-a-lifetime event but a lifelong learning process. This Training Program incorporates classroom-based learning, mind empowerment, and habit development practices that develop your energetic personal system to go deeper into the meditation practice and help you to teach others to do the same.
- Turn to yourself and your immediate surroundings with a digital detox
- Four guided meditation sessions daily by Buddhist teaching monks
- Lectures by experienced teaching monks on topics such as Meditation Techniques, Development of Meditation Experiences, Meditation obstacles, Goal Achieving Steps, Cornerstone of Relationship, and more
- Google with Monks: interactive session of Q&A with high-level monks
- Early to bed and early to rise practices
- Daily healthy eating and Yoga practices
- Peace In Action activities to bring more peace into our daily life
- Workshops/ Group activities based on Mind Empowerment and Habit Development, Public Speaking skills, Curriculum Designing, Public Relations & Social Media skills, and more
- Written and Oral Examination with monks and WPI committee
- Networking opportunity
Experiencing our Community of International Meditators
- Receive regular coaching from senior Trainers (Mentors)
- Receive guidance from the teaching monks through the Meditation Clinics provided during the Training
- Share and connect with fellow meditators
- All participants are expected to arrive on 11 October 2022 at any time. WPI will provide a pickup slot from Bangkok Airport (BKK or DMK) for the whole day.
- If you arrive in Thailand earlier, you can go directly to our headquarters or return to the airport and join the pickup group.
- On 12 October 2022, we will travel up north to our Sanctuary in Loey province.
- Departure time
- The earliest departure from HQs will be on 2 November 2022 at 8 PM. (Earliest flight to catch should be 2 AM on the 3rd of November 2022)
- After the training, Everybody will depart on 3 November 2022 in the morning. Airport and downtown dropoff will be provided.
WPI visualiza un cambio global sustentable en cuanto todos y cada uno de nosotros trabaje en su desarrollo personal. Para eso, hemos creado herramientas libres y accesibles para el empoderamiento y beneficio de todos los individuos, independientemente de edad, religión y cultura.
World Peace Initiative Foundation
46/4 Moo 7 Khlong Song
Khlong Luang, Pathum Thani, Таиланд
74 Strathcona Gardens, Knaphill, Woking, Surrey
GU21 2AZ, United Kingdom