Certified Mindfulness & Meditation Trainers Program 6-month Cutting-edge Online & Onsite Training “Lead Yourself to Guide Others.”
Call for application: 25 Jan - 31 Mar 2023
Call for application: January 25 - March 31, 2023.
Early Bird deadline: March 10, 2023
Online program: April (or earlier) - September, 2023
LIVE sessions: July & September
(12:00 GMT/ UTC II 13:00 CET II 7:00 EST II 19:00 Thailand time)
Onsite training: August 9-22, 2023
Arrival: August 8
Departure: August 22
Departure time by plane to the training site: August 9, 8:00 AM Thailand time
There is a Special trip (FAQs) on August 23 with an extra cost, please check a program before making a decision. To change your mind in Thailand will incur higher costs.
We believe self-discipline, respect, patience, humility, and empathy are the basic foundation for personal growth of an individual who strives for success.Ping Ping , Co-founder & CEO
1. After screening your application, you will be invited for an online interview. Please do not write to us to ask about the appointment because it is based on the WPI Committee’s decision. If you are in the same tribe, don’t worry, you will be in.
2. After the interview, start the 42-day (or 6 weeks self-paced) online self-development program as soon as possible. Once you are on Day 21 and if we think you are ready to continue on the path, you will be invited for a pre-course assessment. You will be given the material for self-study before the assessment.
3. This assessment will comprise of your presentation of the given topic, your guided meditation, and Q&A from master trainers. If you pass the assessment, please pay for the tuition fee based on your application day. If you apply by the early bird deadline, you pay the early bird rate. If not, the standard fee is applied. There is no refund from this point onward.
If you pass the assessment and decide not to continue, you will still need to pay the fee of 150 USD for all these preparations tailor-made for you. Think twice before taking the assessment.
4. After payment, please finish the rest of the 42 days program as soon as possible or no later than June 30, 2023 .
5. You can buy the ticket after you pay the tuition fee. Please send your itinerary to our Training Manager before purchase to check the arrival and departure dates.
6. Self-study on recorded sessions and submit assignments using EnlightenME App (free download) to prepare for the upcoming onsite training
8. Attend 14-day onsite training in Thailand and pass the final assessment (same format as the pre-course assessment).
A program includes
- Four guided meditation daily by Buddhist Monks
- Teach and talk by Master Trainers
- Google with Monks (interactive group session)
- Meditation Clinic (private mentoring session)
- Individual & Group activities for daily mindful practice
- New routine related to Biological Clock with habit challenge to learn good habits and unlearn bad habits
- Self-reflection exercise
- Final Assessment
- Daily Schedule (see more)
|6:30-7:15||Yoga & Stretching Exercise|
|11:00-11:30||Peace In Action|
|14:00-16:00||Enlightening Teachings and Lessons|
|16:00-17:30||Special Activities (or Self-reflection Time)|
|19:00- 21:00||Wind Down Meditation|
9. Attend 3-week LIVE and recording sessions after the training
You can request for a 1-on-1 video call with the master trainers if you need any support.
The tuition fee includes
- One month LIVE and recordings sessions with the master trainers before the onsite training.
- 14-day accommodation and food during the onsite training in Thailand.
- Local plane ticket to and from the training site in Thailand
- 3-week LIVE and recordings sessions with the master trainers and mentors after the onsite training
- One year online empowerment program from the master trainers (optional)
- Personalized coaching and professional mentorship with peer supportive group
- Lifetime free access to all materials, presentations, paperworks, and class video recordings
The tuition fee does not include
- Pickup and dropoff from the airport
- One day trip to Bangkok and Nonthaburi province to visit the Great Master Memorials (includes a boat trip, breakfast and lunch). For more information about the trip, please check in FAQs.
Once you invest in yourself then we invest in your self-development! After completion of the training, you will get one year certification to teach. We require comprehensive reports in order to give feedback for improving your performance and continuously support you to overcome any obstacles they may face inside or outside the class. Performing post-training requirements that meet the criteria, the reward program will be given to you either partial or full sponsorship (FAQ). This sponsorship is for the Retraining program that will extend the certification for another year. (You can check for more details the renewal procedure (FAQ)) We do not make profit out of this training; hence, donation is highly appreciated to keep the lineage unique and prosperous.
It is taught by highly experienced Buddhist monks in a non-religious way with powerful takeaway life lessons.
Before submitting the application form, we highly recommend you to read FAQs. Please kindly read through all information and FAQs. If you have any other questions, contact us.
1Why do you offer 1 year certification instead of lifetime certification?
2What is the post-training requirement (or PTR)?
3What if I can not accumulate enough PTR to get sponsorship, how to continue as a trainer?
4What is 5 acts of self-discipline?
You will learn more about it from the 42-day self-development program. It is a lifestyle of a trainer we require not to do following things.
- Do not kill or harm any living beings, big or small, as every being loves his/ her life. They have the right to live and die by themselves. To respect not only human rights but also animal rights.
- Do not steal or take any belongings from others.
- Do not cheat on other partners. Everyone loves his/ her own partner. Doing so will destroy a good relationship and trust in a family.
- Do not lie, gossip, speak harshly or idly. Be careful on your speech as it can hurt badly or heal greatly.
- Do not take any intoxicants such as alcohol, cigarettles, marijuana, and more. Something considered as addictive substances that make you unconscious. It is not about coffee, tea, or sweet.
5What the full sponsorship includes?
Full sponsorship is only for the retraining program or the one who is a teacher for at least one year and meets the PTR stated in the agreement. It is not for a new candidate. It includes
- A round-trip ticket from your country to Thailand for the 14-day retraining program
- 14-day of accommodation, food, and local transportation
- One year online empowerment program
- Lifelong online support in a nonjudgmental and supportive community
- Access to all materials, manuals, presentations, paperworks, and class video recordings
6What are the means of money transfer available?
We provide 3 means of transfer.
- Paypal via [email protected]
First Name Panutda
Last Name: Tayokhe
Address: 199 Moo5, Nong Bua Daeng, Chaiyaphum, Thailand
Mobile Number: +66992239749
Account Name: World Peace Initiative Foundation
Account Number: 980-3-61887-3
Account Address: 46/4 Moo7 Khlongsong Khlongluang Pathumthani 12120
Bank Name: Krung Thai Bank Public Co.,LTD
Bank Address: 35 Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok
7What to prepare for the onsite training in Thailand?
- Conservative white clothing including jackets or sweaters. No shorts, see-through, too wide on the neck, tank-top at the training. This is to show respect to the Buddhist monks, Thai culture, and the place.
- Alarm clock because you do not have a cellphone.
- Your own special diet like vitamins or any supplements as well as medicines. The training site locates not that close to the hospital.
- Yoga mat
- Thermal Bottle
8Do you have any codes of conduct to follow during the onsite training?
Yes, we keep the 8 codes of conduct during the intensive training which are
- Do not kill or harm any living beings.
- Do not steal or take any belongings from others.
- Do not have love relationship with other participants.
- Do not lie, gossip, speak harshly or idly.
- Do not take any intoxicants.
- Do not eat dinner. Refreshments are served.
- Do not listen to the music, play games, watch movies, use perfumes, wear make-up or body decorations.
- Live in a simple condition provided.
9What kind of food do you provide during the onsite training?
We try to satisfy all preferences from vegetarian to halal but if you need to avoid anything in particular or allergy to anything, please prepare some dry foods too. We normally serve Thai food as well as toasts, cereals, salad, soup, desserts, fruits and more. You will enjoy our delicious menu.
10Can I use phone or internet during the onsite training in Thailand?
No, it is designed as digital detox weeks. You will not be allowed to use any electrical or digital devices for 2 weeks. For emergencies, we will provide a contact point via email close to the training day. Please make sure you provide correct information of your emergency contact in the application form. We will post pictures regularly in our social media, Facebook or Instagram. Please follow us and ask your contact to follow us to get updated.
11Is it a silent retreat?
No, we request only during meals. Anyway, we highly recommend you to speak less so the cleaning process works faster.
12Can I read a book during the onsite training in Thailand?
We highly recommend you not to input anything as it is time to release and to detoxify the mind. We will be engaged in activities that support your mind empowerment and habit development during these 2 weeks.
13What is the special trip on August 23 as the extra cost?
We provide a road and a boat trip to visit 2 temples in Bangkok and Nonthaburi province where the Great Master gained enlightenment and had a high-level 24 hrs meditation workshop during World War II. This trip includes Thai cuisine for lunch in the local community by a canal.
14Do you have any work or job after completing the training?
You can be invited to teach in our free online session/ course but not limited to the paid ones. It depends on your qualification and experiences so we do not invite everyone.
15If I am not sure I can be a meditation trainer but I would love to attend the 14-day onsite training in Thailand, is it possible?
Yes, it’s possible but you still have to finish the 42-day self-development program, pass the online interview, and pay the fee of 500 USD within the agreed date. Please check the refund policy*.
Cancellation & Refund Policy for non certification program:
- If you cancel your participation one month or more before the event, you will be refunded the full amount, however, the transfer fee will be deducted from that same amount.
- If you cancel your participation less than 15 days before the event, you will be refunded 50% of the amount, however, the transfer fee will be deducted from that same amount.
- If you cancel your participation in less than 10 days time to the event, you will not be refunded.
- Payment made for this event is not transferable to any other event.
WPI reserves the right to cancel your participation even after receiving your payment, if it finds you to have provided any false information in your application or interview. In such a case, you will be refunded 50% of your payment amount, after the transfer fee is deducted.
16Can I do this course without knowing meditation at all?
This course has been developed for both experienced meditators and for complete beginners. You will be taught to know everything from zero.
17What if I am a therapist or healer of other traditions, can I apply?
We would like to reserve this training to a trainer who will teach only our technique, Center of the Body or Dhammakaya meditation. Any kind of healing into the technique or that contradicts to it would not be allowed. We believe that meditation is for self-healing and a meditation trainer should not claim to heal anyone with any kind of energy or inner power.
18Is this training is more suitable for Buddhists?
No. This training is designed for everyone who is interested in practicing meditation and self-development. The Buddhist monks are teachers, not represent as religious figures. There is nothing at the training that goes against any religions. We respect all beliefs and faiths.
19Does this include the BetterME Model?
No. If you’re interested in becoming a BetterME Coach (BMC), you have to apply to another program but you can not teach meditation as a BMC. BMC is more about self-development.
20What if I have any questions during the course? Who should be in contact with me?
Elvis Kumar: Project ManagerEmail: [email protected] & Whatsapp no. +81 80 3324 9141
WPI envisions sustainable change happening when each and every one of us works towards their own self-development. Thus, we have created free and accessible tools for the empowerment and wellbeing of individuals worldwide, regardless of age, race, religion, cultural background.
World Peace Initiative Foundation
46/4 Moo 7 Khlong Song
Khlong Luang, Pathum Thani, Thailand
74 Strathcona Gardens, Knaphill, Woking, Surrey
GU21 2AZ, United Kingdom